Monday, March 29, 2010

Not Me Monday

Inspired by Brandie ( http://www.rudyfamilyrukus.com/2010/03/not-me-monday_29.html ) I'm joining in "Not Me Monday" -

I did NOT send my son to school in his pajamas because he forgot to take his clothes with him to grandmas to get dressed this morning. Not me. I would never be that cruel to my son.

And I most certainly did not spend the entire drive to grandmas this morning chewing out my children for not cleaning the car out yesterday like I had asked them to do.

And further, I would never, ever transition from being angry at them for not cleaning said car to using a guilt trip on them by saying "it really just makes me sad that, after the great weekend we just had, you couldn't do one little thing for me that asked." I would NEVER use that line of reasoning with my kids.

Finally, I'm not at all bitter that I have to go to work today when it's such a loverly, lovely day outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment