Sunday, April 19, 2009

Not Just a Myth

Can it really be true? Is it possible that there is a male here, in Utah who is smart, funny, oh so sexy (uh-huh) and a complete gentleman too? Okay, so he's not from Salt Lake, doesn't even live in Salt Lake, but he does, indeed live in Utah, although 90 minutes north in Logan.

Highlights: (pay attention single men, these are good things to know)

* He's wearing clean clothes (yes, I know it's a small thing but you'd be surprised)
* Opens my car door when I get in AND out of the car.
* Takes my hand right away to walk with me down the side walk (no hesitation, complete confidence that this action is acceptable - and it is)
* When passing other people on the sidewalk I was going to get out of their way and walk on the grass - he pulls me in close, puts his arm around me and says "there's no reason for you to walk on the grass, they're not any more important than you.
* We went to dinner and I ordered my own drink - wait, wait, this is good
* We go to Keys on Main and I run to the ladies room first when I get back he's ordred me a drink AND remembered exactly what I had ordred at the restaurant. "Hope it was alright that I ordred your drink". Are you kidding? Of course and thoughtful of you to remember what I was drinking, yes?
* And just so you know, his manners were impeccable, every time I got up or sat down from the table he would stand up, shook hands with everyone, was pleasant.
* He took charge, I LIKE this. I'm so tired of making certain decisions and it was a comforting feeling to know that a man has the balls enough to be in charge...
* Before he kissed me he said "Would it be appropriate for me to kiss you right now?" Answer, "hell ya!"

So, all you single ladies in Utah, yes, they do exist. What will come of this? Perhpas nothing at all, but it's so refreshing to go out with a gentleman and to know that they really, really exist, not just a mythological character from the past. Oh and did I mention he's military and mmmm...what a nice body, that's just a bonus of course but, oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment