Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Combating Lonliness When You're All Alone

So, how does one combat feeling lonely when you're all alone? Since I moved out of the house and am living on my own I've been fighting with this feeling of loneliness every day and am not sure how to over come it. I've tried filling my time with other activities but the problem is those activities are just it's just that, filling the time and when the activity is over there I am, still alone.

So, how do I fix it?

You know, as I think back on things, I've really been lonely for much longer than when I moved out. Ado moved out last October and I was very lonely at that time. But, emotionally he moved out years before and I've been struggling with this for years now. I don't like too many people and am not good at keeping friendships going. But, there are a few people who I do get a long with very well. I fear that my fear of loneliness can be overwhelming for them because I want to spend all my time with them and I'm sure that they need time away from me and all of my neediness.

Any suggestions from anyone on how to figure all this out?

No comments:

Post a Comment